* Draft note of meeting with Entium 9 Dec 2004*
AAA - Meeting on 09 Dec with Entium Team on DAP and on next steps to prepare for Feb-Mar
[Entium: Bob, Sean and Christine after main meeting with BU test of Part 3 of Questionnaire.]
1. BU questionnaire as part of a Package.
2. Separate set of Questions related to sampling.
3. Summarized and detailed results from ICT and IRAM questionnaires.
4. BUs' presentation include and quick overview whole project.
5. Material tested during BU interview intro, available.
6. Time frame.
7. Presentation to CS-TF by WGARM co-chairs
1. It was agreed that there should be more work to present the BU questionnaire as part of a Package. The package would not only be used at the meeting but also sent to those who might be filling out parts of the form [or colleagues reviewing/verifying or unable to attend the presentation]. It would be posted as a package to the wgarm web site. See note 4 below
2. It was clarified that there are additional and separate set of Questions related to sampling.
- The main questions were already circulated in BU Pilots and other groups [additions to all forms may be added based on the first pilots].
- The responses to these BU questionnaires and Interviews [and the ones competed by the ITC and IRAM groups] will be used to help identify good data or record collections to sample. Draft selection criteria circulated [and to be posted]
- If the some of the sampling questions just need to obtain further clarification to the initial questions, the link to the original question will be identified.
- Some draft sampling questions should be provided by Entium before the next meeting. This should link to the stated goals of the sampling. [Possibly Sean can initially try them out on the internal data groups of Entium or test likely hood of useful response based on the Entium partners experience]
usefulness of drafts of the summarized
and detailed results from ICT and IRAM questionnaires back in a standard
format was emphasised. The importance of a link to the related notes also in
standard format - added by Entium team during
interviews [or on later reflection] was also agreed. These should be available
form Entium for review by the submitting workunits by mid Jan. These would also be available via the web
site. BU would be informed of status for their
4. The introduction to the next Business Units' presentation will include and quick overview of whole project and where BU fit in. The attendees will be presented:
- a Package with at least two slides - that shows overview and all deliverables;
- 2 Page maximum narrative that will be excerpted from the overview already available;
- Excerpt from the Glossary of terms that BU might find most helpful for BU questionnaire. Pointing to full glossary [agreed need to keep the full glossary up to date as we progress].
- a Highlight of the special BU role in the Process for future deliverables and impact for pilot/implementation phase.
5. Parts of these presentations and material developed and tested during BU interview intro, should also be available for use with other interested groups in the UNPOs and as part of initial report to CS Task force in Mar-April on status of DAP
6. Time frame for next meetings:
- End of Jan maybe other BU [2 from UN-Sec or UNFPA?] to test the revised form and new introduction and presentation. [Timing depends on what Dhurjati, Tony, other UNPOs reps and Entium think feasible after package is ready]
- 2nd week in FEB : Other BUs to be scheduled
- End of FEB to Mid Mar - hopefully finished BU interviews and early questionnaires processed/summarized back from Entium for validation by UNPOs.
- 3rd week in Feb - Begin for sampling ?
7. A Presentation to CS-TF by WGARM co-chairs
is hoped to take place in Mar-April. As part of the presentation we will report
on status of DAP/